Thank you to Watford Football Club for delivering the BEST (Bringing Education and Sport Together) Project to all the pupils in year 5 this term.
The aims of the project were to:
• Promote healthy eating and balanced diet
• Increase physical activity
• Signpost young people to local sport clubs
• Help young people make informed decisions regarding their health and well being
• Assist learning in a fun and educational way
The pupils all enjoyed the opportunity to be taught by a professional sports coach and the chance to take part in classroom based interactive activities relating to healthy living. The project also provided an excellent professional development opportunity for the teachers involved.